Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Download NICL Administrative Officers (Scale I) / Class I Officers Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for Re-Exam

Download NICL Administrative Officers (Scale I) / Class I Officers Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for Re-Exam


National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) has published the link to download the Call Letters / Admit Cards / Hall Ticket for the recruitment of Administrative Officers (Scale I) / Class I Officers Re-Exam which is going to be held on 15-12-2013. Candidates having the exam on 15th December 2013 can download their admit cards from the below link. You have to login and enter your registration number and date of birth to download your admit card.

Download Admit Card: Click Here


2 comments:

  1. when will be admitcard for 22 dec nicl exam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz admin i beg for rply nxt year ibps will conduct clerk cwe or nt plz rply sir

    ReplyDelete