Sunday, May 17, 2015

SBI Associate Clerk Interview Experience: Kranthi Kumar

Friends..Here is the SBI Associate Clerk Interview Experience shared by our friend  Kranthi Kumar..

Interview date       : 11-May-2015
                                   9.00AM (Panel -1)
Venue                   : Hyderabad (SBIRD)

Hello viewers.. I am Kranthi Kumar from Khammam (Telangana). I am sure that many of you might be wondering how SBI Asso. Clk interview would be. Lemmy tell you mine so that you may get some idea (for 1st time interview wala logo k ilye)
Reached my venue in time and there were many waiting with their parents….
@9;45 they guided us into auditorium for certificate verification and called each candidate for verification (Needless to mention there are selected candidates too). I got my call after 1hr
PS: Even one character certificate is ok, but written in remarks and we can submit the other at the time of joining (as said by the verification officer) and caste certificate should be me-seva, IBPS format is not sufficient. Photo copies of marks memos should be attested not self-attested.

After verification we were sent to interview hall at 11.30. I was last but two in our panel where the average interview time is 20mins. My interview started at 2.00PM. As usual there are 4M and 1F all above 55+ with one DGM of SBH. Entered the room a knock and permission, and got entry.
M1 (DGM): Yes Mr._______, come… please be seated
Sat
M1 (DGM): So Mr._________ you are from Khammam?? Tell me something about Khammam??
Said
M1 (DGM): So you are from Mechanical Engg, can u relate how a Mechanical Engg is useful in Banks??
Said
M1 (DGM): Why only clerk??
Said
M1 (DGM): Tell me some Mechanical companies??
Said
Passed the turn to M2
M2: So tell me some steel plants and location??
Told
M2: Tell me some private steel companies??
Told I knew a few and said 2 companies and their location
F1: Tell me about Cloud Computing??
Said I am not sure but I said its applications.
M3: Tell me about SBI
Told a minute
M4: What is CD, inflation, deflation and whether it happened or not?
Answered
F1: So your hobbies are playing video games, what do you get by playing video games??
Answered
M1 (DGM): Nepal’s earthquake epicenter??
Answered
M1 (DGM): Do u know about Vietnam and China conflicts??
Sorry sir, I don’t know (With a smile)
M5: Tell me some Telugu poets who received Gnanapit awards
Puzzled for 15sec and said sorry
M5: Tell me some recent Telugu poets
Again shocked and recovered after 15sec and said sorry sir.
M1 (DGM): You said that ur interest is surfing over internet,, what do u do and how much time will u spend in doing so??
Answered
M1 (DGM): Ok Mr._______ thank you.
Said thanks and greeted them and started my return journey….
BE COOL (COZ THEY ARE NOT GONNA EAT US...) BE CONFIDENT (COZ IT’S OUR INTERVIEW, THEY WANT TO KNOW US) AND KEEP SMILING ( IT BOOSTS UR CONFIDENCE )
FIRSTLY I DECIDED NOT 2 WRITE…BUT IN MY INTERVIEW I SAW MANY READIND CAPSULES AND DECICED 2 HELP ATLEAST ONE WHO IS GONNA FACE INTERVIEW NEXT…
Sorry for the mistakes…just want to make it short…

Thank You …

0 comments:

Post a Comment