Saturday, June 14, 2014

Postal/Sorting Assistant Exam 2014: Selection Mode for Paper-II

Freinds..we are receiving many queries regarding the mode of selection for Paper-2 (Typing/Data Entry Test) and minimum cut off needed in each section. Here are the details as available in official notification.

Applicants numbering five (5) times the total number of vacancies in each category i.e., OC, SC, ST, OBC, etc shall be declared qualified in descending order of merit based on the marks secured by them in the Aptitude Test (Paper I) for taking the Computer/Typing Test (Paper II). The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude Test is prescribed as under:-

Unreserved candidates (OC)
40% i.e. 10 marks in each part and 40% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, C & D besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.

OBC
37% i.e. 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, C & D besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.

SC/ST

33% i.e. 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part i.e. Part A, B, C & D besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.

19 comments:

  1. mere j&k exm. me 61 nob. bane hai or me obc me hu mera 2th test hoga kya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hv scored 59 marks in jharkhand circle(15+13+14+17).... I am in OBC cat m i elegibleor not.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is expected cutoff of chhattisgarh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mere punjab circel general me 58(13+15+10+20) bante hai, koi chance hai second paper ka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone Having Punjab C Series Ques paper PLS upload here
      i had misplaced it, pls help.

      Delete
  5. I got 65 marks from AP sc category.i may selected or not if any one knows answer me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from KARNATAKA, i have secured 60 marks (OBC), is there any chances to be select? I will definitely get more marks in 2nd round, because I passed typing senior grade exam in the year 2010, from that point to now my typing speed increased a lot. my average speed is 70 and if special characters and numbers come in between the lines speed will decrease to 60-63. is there any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry after revised key answers i secured 62. G.K. 13, Quants 14, English 13, Reasonsing 22. respectively.

      Delete
    2. plz give some tips on how to increase my speed..its 30 wpm..

      Delete
    3. Hey dont worry... instead of using 3-4 fingers use all the fingers to type but not left thumb.... take tests on online, I think still you have more than 1 and half months right? you can improve. Check out this website.... http://www.speedtypingonline.com/typing-test

      Delete
  7. Anyone Having Punjab C Series Ques paper PLS upload here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi... I m from karnataka. I have got 55 marks OBC candidate. Any chances to me for second round???

    ReplyDelete
  9. M from Karnataka..... I want rewised key answers of postal assistant so plz plz any one of u have plz send to ammu8197@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I m from Chhattisgarh , can any one tell me what could be cut off this year 2014

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am from Tamil nadu. I secured 58 marks from OBC category. Is there any chance to shortlist for paper 2?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am from Karnataka circle I secure 68 marks form OBC category post apply for PASBCO is there any chance to qualify paper 1 please reply me admin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi i ma from ap obc category male i got 44 marks and qualify each section.... any chances to qualify to skill test (paper-II)...

    ReplyDelete