Thursday, April 9, 2015

Be Dedicated & committed Success will be at your feet - Prasanta Pradhan (INDIAN BANK CLERK)

Warm greeting to all Aspirants I am Prasant from Odisha a silent observer of currentaffairs4examz   from 2013. I am here presenting my success story.

I have completed my B.sc in the year 2008 with lots of struggle as I am from a BPL family I could not afford for higher study I tried for searching a job where as my friends went for MBA/MCA . I moved to our capital in the hope for getting a job. I mugged up almost every day in the advt page of newspapers for a job.

 I then joined in a coaching centre for banking Exams preparations after 15days my friend who was with me and supported at all stages left for higher study. I was totally hopeless and couldn’t decide what to do.

I attained an interview in an MNC and luckily got selected. I was almost mad with happiness at least what I needed I got in right time and most of my friends were also working there. After I joined I felt as I am in heaven looking the Hi fi of the company, but after 6 months my frustrations started with the hectic work culture & odd timing of working hours and night shifts. As a simple graduate there hardly any career growth for me. As I couldn’t leave the job hence decided to try again for bank exams.

I was clueless as from where to start what are the questions asked etc etc. and tried many exams and failed in all. In 2013 I switch over to another MNC and there my life changed completed I felt like someone is guiding my towards my passion I was Accompanied by a friend who cleared most of my doubts in reasoning and math. I regularly visit currentaffairs4examz   site for GK and computer quiz. We both appeared bank exams that year but couldn’t get in to the final. We almost lost our hopes but didn’t lose confidence and decided to give our best this time to get in. With almost 10 hours working in company and then preparing for such a tough competitive exam was really a difficult task for me. But if you are dedicated and committed to get a thing heartly you will surely win it.

On 1st April when I checked my result I was almost broke out .I thanked GOD for his support and off course currentaffairs4examz   site for the huge contribution behind my success.
Exams I cleared:-
1-     IBPS clerk 2011  (Didn’t get interview call due to low score)
2-     SSC Stenographer 2012 (didn’t know steno)
3-     SSC CGL Tier -1 2013 (not interested due to exam cancel frequently)
4-     IBPS RRB PO 2013 (didn’t get selected due to less score)
5-     OSCB asst. manager 2013 (interview proceeding is on stay)
6-     IBPS RRB Clerk 2014 (waiting for interview , score 170)
7-     IBPS clerk 2014 (Final selection In INDIAN BANK Score 72.4 In general category)

I wish all the aspirants a bright future and THANKS again currentaffairs4examz   for your useful materials and social service.


You can also share your success stories with us at currentaffairs4examz@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment