Tuesday, February 10, 2015

IBPS Clerk Interview 2015: Vivek G from Trichy

Name        : Vivek.G
Date         : 9/02/2015
Time         : 1 P.M
Panel        : 1 @ Trichy 

    My turn came on evening 5.35. Before interview, they checked documents., mostly Date, DOB and Name & they told all students to write 10 line essay in Tamil with Given 10 Topics ( we need to select any one topic and write). I wrote about Thanjavur.

5.35 I enter into Interview Panel.

1 Lady and 5 Gents.
Note : All conversation are in Tamil Only.

M1 :  Tell about You?
Me  : Told.
M2  : Reserve Bank Governor Name.
Me  : Answered.
L1  : What is ERP ?
Me  :Sorry mam, I could not recall it now.
M2   : What is cloud computing?
Me  : Explained with real time example.
M4  : Function of RBI "
Me  : Explained 4 functions.
M1  : About your family.
Me  : Told
M3  :  How will you use your B.E CSE in Banking ?
Me  :Sir I consider my B.E as graduate to enter into the bank. After I get job, I gain skills and use my technical skills in my career sir.

Then they say, Ok you may Go. ( I feel bad about my last answer., because at that moment I became little nervous)

I said thanks to all and madam and left the place.

Hope Good Marks will be given.

Don't feel too much. Interview will be Very easy and be confident in your Answer.
 All the Best to All My Brothers and Sisters.
 Feel free and Do Well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment