Wednesday, February 18, 2015

IBPS Clerk IV Interview Experience - P Prasad Bhubaneswar(ODISHA)

Friends.. Here is the IBPS Clerk IV Interview Experience shared by our friend P Prasad Bhubaneswar(ODISHA).

Name-P Prasad
Cat-General
Time-8:30 am
Venue-BANK OF INDIA BUILDING
Z ONAL OFFICE
1/1 D STAR HOUSE
JAYADEV VIHAR
BHUBANESWAR

There were 24 candidates in our panel. During document verification they told us to copy the pre-printed article to a blank page in our regional language, ODIA. My turn for interview came at around 12:30pm. Bell rang….
There were 5 panelists (1female and 4male)
Me-may I come in?
M1-yes come in
I wished them
They told me to sit. I sat and said thank you.
M1-tell something about yourself
Me-told
M1-father’s occupation, how many siblings, what they are doing?
Me-told
M2-why banking after engineering? How you will become an asset for a bank?
Me- told (but he is not satisfied)
M2-how many bank accounts do you have? And in which banks? What are the services offered by them?
Me-told
F-what is KYC? what are the documents required?
Me-told
M3-what is PMJDY and what are the advantages of it?
Me-told (but he is not satisfied with my answer to advantages of PMJDY)
M3-what is DBT? what are the benefits?
Me-told but M2 interrupted and asked whether transaction cost reduces or increases
F-what is CBS?
Me-told
They told me to leave. I thanked them and left with a smiling face.
M4 didn’t ask any question

My interview lasted for about 10-15 mins in my regional language i.e. in ODIA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment