Monday, October 7, 2013

SSC Prasar Bharati Exam 2013 Results published (Programme Executives & Transmission Executives)

SSC Prasar Bharati Exam 2013 Results published (Programme Executives & Transmission Executives)


Friends...Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declared results of Combined Recruitment for the posts of Programme Executives & Transmission Executives in Prasar Bharati Exam, 2013. The examination was held on 2 June 2013 at the various centres across the country. A total number of 66326 candidates appeared in Paper-I of this examination. On the basis of performance of candidates in Paper-I, the category-wise details of candidates qualifying for evaluation of Paper-II is mentioned below.

 List I: Candidates qualified in Paper-I for Programme Executive: Click Here
Writeup/Cutoff Marks: Click here

List II: Candidates qualified in Paper-I for Transmission Executive: Click Here
Writeup/Cutoff Marks: Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment